Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-30 Origin:Site
WHAT IS EXPANSIVE MORTAR?
EXPANSIVE MORTAR Non-Explosive Demolition Agent is a non-toxic and cementations powder, which consisting of calcined oxides of calcium, silicon and aluminum, EXPANSIVE MORTAR becomes a highly powered amazing expansive pressure of 11200 T / m2 when mixed with water. Marble, granite, limestone, plain concrete, reinforced concrete, boulders, and ledge are fractured overnight without noise, vibration, or fly rock. Especially, used as environment constraints or when explosive is not permitted for use.
HOW DOES EXPANSIVE MORTAR WORKS?
It develop rise of highly expansive capabilities at the consistent volume exceeding 122 Mpa ( 11200 T/ M2) more than enough to break up any materials to be cut or demolished. The tensile strength for most rock is less than 5-25 Mpa (500-2500 T/m2 50-250 kg /cm 2), Reinforced concrete breaks at 3-5 Mp (30-50 kg /cm2, 300- 500 T/ M2).
WHAT IS EXPANSIVE MORTAR USED FOR?
1. Quarrying marble and granite, limestone, sand stone; cracking nature ground
2. Breaking rock into pieces; deposition of falling rocks
3. Demolishing concrete structure, Chipping defective concrete piles, etc
4. In the field as a new method of demolition, EXPANSIVE MORTAR can effectively be use in the construction and civil engineering fields as follows:
Machinery Bases Concrete Piers
Slabs 6" thick and more Marble and Granite
WHAT ARE EXPANSIVE MORTAR ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS?
1. No licenses or permit required
2. 2 year shelf life
3. One product available for all temperature
4. Use in safe, no noise, vibration, or fly rock,
5. Easy to use, no need of train.
6. MSDS available
TYPES AND PACKING OF EXPANSIVE MORTAR
There are three types of Expansive mortar for traditional type, depending on usable temperature,
Type of EXPANSIVE MORTAR Usable temperature
SCA-1 25°C-40°C ( 77°F-104°F)
SCA-2 10°C-25°C ( 50°F-77°F)
SCA-3 -5°C-10°C ( 23°F-50°F)
Universal type: one product for all temperature
Packing: powder by inner plastic bag, 5kg / bag, 20 kg / carton, one ton / wood pallet
Form: powder and cartridge available
EXPANSIVE MORTAR Technical manual.pdf , covers cracking design (hole depth, hole pattern,), drilling, mixing, filling instructions, estimating consumption quantity, cracking time, cracking gap.