Application of Jaw Crusher:
Bestlink Jaw crusher is a trusted and reliable brand for its high quality and good manufacturing. Jaw Crusher which is widely applied to crush high hardness, mid hardness and soft rocks and ores such as slag, construction materials, marble, etc. The pressure resistance strength is under 245Mpa, that is suitable for primary crush. Each model has a large feed opening for its size and an ideal nip angle, giving smooth material flow, high reduction efficiency and high capacity. Their simple design conceals many advanced features that give easy operation, simple maintenance, long life and a low cost.
1. Reliable quality can be guaranteed for many years without repair.
2. Good particle size, the crushing cavity and jaw plate tooth have been designed specially.
3. It is well suit for running in very poor working environment.
4. High crushing ratio, even particle size, low noise
5. Strong adaptability to materials, wide market
6. A single machine saves 15%~30% of energy consumed and the system can save over half the energy consumed
Structure of Jaw Crusher:
The structure of Jaw Crusher includes Main Frame, Main Axle, Roller Bearings, Eccentric Shaft, Jaw Plates, Side Plates, Toggle Mechanism, Fly Wheels and Springs.
Features of Jaw Crusher:
1. Jaw Crusher is of various types;
2. Jaw Crusher is suitable for crushing maximum, medium and minimum stones;
3. The operating principle of Jaw Crusher is easy to be operated;
4. The structure of Jaw Crusher is simple and it is easy to maintain;
Operating principle of Jaw crusher:
Jaw crusher uses motor as its power. Through the motor's wheels, the eccentric shaft is driven by the triangle belt and slot wheel to make the movable jaw plate move by a regulated track. Therefore, the materials in the crushing cavity composed of fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate and side-lee board can be crushed and discharged through the discharging opening.
|Model||Feed opening |
|Max.feeding size |
|Adjusting range of discharge opening |
|Rotation speed of eccentric shaft |
|Motor power |